EYES Early Learning Centre (Daycare) program is planned to meet the developmental needs and interest of the children. EYES team plan the program on weekly basis providing activities for cognitive, fine motor, gross motor and intellectual development.
EYES daycare classrooms are divided into different learning centres: creative / art, sensory, dramatic play, block area, reading and writing area. During the day, children will engage in small group activities to enable them to develop specific skills. Kids will spend time outdoors to develop their gross motor skills.
EYES daycare provides safe, stimulating, educational toys.
EYES Daycare Curriculum for toddler is based on:
- Me & The World
- Personal & Social Development
- Early Numeracy & Literacy
- Physical & Health Learning
- Art & Craft
But EYES Infants program has special emphasis on Social, Emotional, Physical and Intellectual well being of children.
EYES daycare routine includes:
- Physical Development
- Toddlers need safe indoor and outdoor place to practice motor skills; running, jumping
Fine Motor Skills taught in our daycare include
- Hand eye co-ordination; steady hand control
- Large beading (not choking size) string peg puzzles, stacking toys
- Thick brushes, markers, giant crayons
Language Development Skills taught in EYES daycare
- Scheduling story times with lots of actions that toddlers can repeat.
- Provide a variety of crafts, physical activities, music, stories, songs, and games within each day
All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.